My Feedback

My Feedback

First of all thank you @yazanator for making this forum awesome work have been done here!

1. I would add a good-looking text in the top black bar. Maybe in white or green or make the better choice :wink:
  2. More Categories. Add something like Parity Nodes or News for example.
  3. More User Info. In my opinion like options to set like Miner or Traderā€¦
  4. I think that we all want more Badges to collect a show to others. Just looking phenomenal

This was my Feedback what do you say to the forum

~Mario

3 Likes

Oh I for sure agree a logo up top would really pop! Maybe a blog section could be started/added? You could hire someone to write posts in there maybe once a week! I enjoy reading news and articles about things that interest me so Iā€™d visit it alot. One final thing, do you think an app could be developed for it? So that way I could check up on stuff while Iā€™m on the go. haha AND FINALLY. Maybe a, ā€œCurrent ETC Priceā€ thing up top? And be able to choose different exchanges to show the current price from? These are all things that Iā€™d personally find handy and would keep me coming back constantly.

2 Likes

I like the ideas. There is a Discourse app in the iPhone/Google app stores actually and it will work with this forum. My one issue with it though is that it doesnā€™t do push notifications.

3 Likes

Damm I like the current price idear. Also a section like gastracker.io did This is what I mean

2 Likes

@yazanator and @anthony you should see this. What do you think about this.