Dear ethereumclassic forum members:
This is realbminer and I’m writing to introduce Bminer 8.0.0 and better collecting feedbacks from users in ethereumclassic forum.
If you have any questions about Bminer please feel free to leave message here or in Bitcointalk forum or Reddit. We also have FAQ page that have several questions listed.
What’s new in Bminer 8.0.0
- Support a dual mining mode for Ethereum (ETH, Ethash) and Decred (DCR, blake14r) / Verge (XVG, blake2s) without affecting Ethereum mining performance.
- Automatically tune mining performance in dual mining mode.
- Support dual mining mode in launcher and dashboard GUI.
- Add scripts to download third party software OhGodAnETHlargementPill to improve Ethereum mining performance on GTX 1080/1080Ti.
- Introduce new REST APIs to display stratum/solver/device status.
How’s Bminer’s performance
Equihash mining on stock settings:
735-745 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
450-460 Sol/s on GTX 1070
315-325 Sol/s on GTX 1060
Ethash mining on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W):
With OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 46.7 MH/s
Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 32.2 MH/s
Dual mining using automatic tuning (default) on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W):
ETH 46 MH/s and DCR 1000 MH/s
ETH 46 MH/s and XVG 1770 MH/s
ETH 32 MH/s and DCR 2200 MH/s
ETH 32 MH/s and XVG 3750 MH/s
What’s the devfee
- Bminer supports mining Equihash-based coins (e.g., Zcash) with 2% of devfee.
- Bminer supports mining Ethash-based coins (e.g., Ethereum) with 0.65% of devfee.
- Bminer also supports dual mining mode - mining Ethash-based coins (e.g. Ethereum) and Blake14r-based coins (e.g. Decred) / Blake2s-based coins (e.g. Verge) at the same time.
Devfee for the dual mining mode is 1.3%, and the second coin (e.g. Decred/Verge) is mined without devfee.
Check it out and please let us know what you think of it.