Hello! I am Andreas M. Antonopoulos - I am writing "Mastering Ethereum" with Gav Wood, for O'Reilly Media

Hi everyone.

My name is Andreas M. Antonopoulos. You might know me as the author of “Mastering Bitcoin”. I’m currently working with Gav Wood on my next O’Reilly book: “Mastering Ethereum”.

Mastering Ethereum is a book for developers. It will teach people the basics, internals and development tools and skills to work on Ethereum.

My book is not just about ETH, it is about any compatible EVM-based open public blockchain. I expect it will be useful to developers working on ETC and RSK, among others. I am hoping to offer a broad perspective on the Ethereum ecosystem.

The book is under a Creative Commons license. Not fully open, CC-BY-NC-ND, but I expect it to become a fully open license within 6 months of publication. Publication is expected in Q4’2018. The book is free to read and share and is being developed collaboratively and openly on GitHub:

A discussion forum about the book’s development is available on Gitter:

I welcome contributions from anyone and came here to specifically invite the ETC community to come and join. I’m not a “maximalist” of any kind - my mission is to educate as many people as possible in the technology of open public blockchains.

Confirmation that I am who I say I am and not an impostor:

I’m also logged in to the ETC discord as aantonop#8620. My profile there is linked to Twitter, Reddit and Github, for confirmation of identity.

Thank you!

18 Likes

Hi @aantonop - its very cool to have you here. If you have any questions let me know :+1:

1 Like

This is awesome. I will, without a doubt, be reading this! Thanks Andreas! Love your work man!

I love your work, already bought your Book “Mastering Bitcoin”

I have read your two volumes of “the internet of money”, excellent work! That’s partly why I have a lot of faith in ETC!

1 Like