ETC configs for different pools

Hello ETC community.

I was able to set up ETC on EtherMine (for Nvidia 1070), but not on Nanopool. I prefer Nanopool, because I get better hash rates for ETH than with Ethermine.

Here is the (succesful) Ethermine batch file…
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ETC_Wallet_address.rig1 -epsw x

Here is the (failed) Nanopool batch file
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal 0x18…3.rig1/email_address -mode 1

Q1: Is etC-eu1.nanopool correct, because the auto-generated batch file from Nanopool uses etH instead of etC.
Q2: Looking at the format of the last line, I see that a period separates the wallet_address from my Worker (rig1), and a slash (/) separates it from the email. Is this correct? I ask, because on Nanopool they use the / as separator for both.
Q3: Does the Nanopool site work for US-West?

Many thanks.

1 Like

For nanopool, use

-ewal YOUR_ETC_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL

Also, you mine ETC at nanopool by prefixing etc- to the server hostname to which you plan to connect, i.e.

-epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org

I hope this helps. By the way, if you haven’t done so yet, you may want to have a look at epool.io for mining ETC. It’s where I mine ETC simply because the pool is excellently run by a ninja who has been an ETC supporter and advisor since day 1.